Seattle Area - Advanced On Camera Workshops
Special Guest: Eryn Goodman (Cast Iron Productions)*
Seattle Friends and Actors! Eryn Goodman and I will be teaching ongoing Advanced On Camera Audition workshops, which are one-day workshops for actors who are ready to elevate themselves in the Television and Film industry. You will work from Television scripts on camera and hone your audition skills so that you will stand out in the audition. Casting Director Eryn Goodman from Cast Iron Productions (Wild, Leverage, and several primetime shows currently up and running) will be our special guest, giving her input and invaluable feedback on your work.
- Please note that we limit the number of attendees in order to provide each of our actors individual attention during your time in front of the camera. You may want to register early to ensure your seat!
DATES (you will select one of these dates when registering):
- Saturday, December 9th
- Sunday, December 10th
HOURS: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Please feel free to bring a lunch/snacks; and slippers should you prefer to not be in stocking/bare feet.
LOCATION: Playhouse NW Acting School
(located upstairs in Lee's Martial Arts Academy)
3270 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98136
What you will experience during this one day workshop:
- Start to finish preparation tecnique
- Self taping exercise
- Working with a reader
- Auditioning for the camera
- Work and review on camera
- What to expect and how to prepare for a casting session
- One on one work with Eryn Goodman and Tim True
- Question and answer with Eryn Goodman and Tim True
- Follow-up goal setting meeting (via Skype) with Tim True
*This workshop is a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity. When the workshop is over, the casting director teaching this workshop will not be taking home, nor be given access to, your headshot, resume or any other of your promotional materials.
Questions? Please Contact Me
If you are aware of any fellow actors who may be interested in this workshop, please be sure to pass along this information to them (or, simply provide them with my website address). I do appreciate it!